Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Guys this forum has been dead since 09, let it be

Prototype.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VeNoM
[ PROTOTYPE ]
VeNoM

Prototype. Empty
PostSubject: Prototype.   Prototype. Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 am

The game is set in New York City as a virus infects people and the military attempts to put an end to it.

The protagonist of the story is named Alex Mercer, who has enemy-absorbing and shapeshifting powers.

He can take memories, experiences, biomass and physical forms of enemies through absorption. Alex can

also shapeshift into more specialized forms for attack, defense or sensory enhancement. All of these

together are intended to give players multiple ways to complete their objectives. Parallel to the game's

storyline is the ability to play the game as a sandbox-style video game giving the player free roam of

Manhattan. New York evolves over time from a troubled city, to an all out war zone with BlackWatch

fighting infected humans of various mutations, Hunters and Hydras. Alex can free-roam around troubled

and war-torn New York free to do missions or just run around the city killing people or consuming them.

Has anyone else played it? I think its a pretty beast game i like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vortexgods.webs.com
Darkheart
Spammer
Darkheart

Prototype. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype.   Prototype. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Is that an Online game?or if not what console is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chamberofdarkness.vampire-legend.com
Finfour

Prototype. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype.   Prototype. Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:23 pm

Xbox 360 and yea.

I have played and it is almost as good as Mass Effect. I think the story line is well put.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prototype. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype.   Prototype. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prototype.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: